Pin It

LAB-ONE

Steel 904 L

AKGLBOST9L2021
Steel is the traditional watchmaking material. It is the material par excellence on which the entire history of modern watches has been based. Going back to the classics, that's what we wanted to do with the Steel model, in reference to our good old Earth.
Steel box for an elegant version, with a touch of classicism. One-piece blue and red bracelet, weaving of metal and aramid.
Price: € 13’850, -  Excl tax
Limited to 49 Pieces
Deliveries Winter 2022

The magic combination that makes it possible

Earth is the planet of all possibilities, it mixes exceptional conditions. What allowed the emergence of life.

A combination of factors such as Earth's distance from the Sun (about 150 million kilometers), its atmosphere, ozone layer, magnetic field, and geological evolution have allowed life to evolve and develop. About 71% of the planet's surface is covered by water - notably oceans, but also lakes and rivers, constituting the hydrosphere - and the remaining 29% are continents and islands.

The whole creates a magnificent whole but which still conceals its share of mystery. Whether in the dark seabed or under our feet, the core of the Earth, its heart are still real enigmas.

It is this improbable mixture of water and fire, red and blue that the LAB-ONE model in Steel symbolizes. The spiral of space-time that constitutes the dial is a clever combination of the two colors.

 

LAB-ONE Steel 904L
LAB-ONE Steel 904L

Steel, the raw material for watches

Steel is a traditional material for watches, it is from it that the cogs of the movements but also the majority of cases are made. Heavier than titanium, the material is also distinguished by its brighter and shinier gray. It is an elegant and classic material.

This is perfect if you like to feel the weight of the watch on your wrist. The steel we use in our watches is one of the most unalterable among stainless steels. It is a solid companion that will accompany you on your galactic journeys.

Acier
Steel 904L
Classic, timeless and brilliant
caoutchouc
Rubber Crown and Pusher
Better grip and more comfortable
electroluminscence
Electroluminescence
Reliable and durable

Blue and red bracelet to recall the alliance between water and earth which make up the surface of our planet

The bracelet supplied is one-piece and without clasp for maximum comfort. It is a mixture of metallic fibers and Nomex hypoallergenic and lightweight material. It slips on like an elastic and has shape memory.

Even if it is twisted, the bracelet does not deform.

No withdrawal Rights.

LAB-ONE Steel 904L

Technical Description

WATCH

Casing
Steel 904L
9h-3h 42 mm x 6h-12h 37.8 mm
Height 9h 5mm / 3h 10mm
Watertightness
100m / 10Atm
Crystal
Sapphire glass
Double anti-glare face
Crown
Steel 904L / rubber
Diameter 10 mm
Hands
Satin finish, electroluminescent coating
Wrist Strap
Material - Nomex ™, universal size
One-piece blue and red bracelet, weaving of metal and aramid.

first hybrid caliber AK Genève, only available in LAB-ONE
first hybrid caliber AK Genève, only available in LAB-ONE

CALIBER AK HYB 001

Dimensions
Diameter 30 mm x height 2 mm
Bridges
Grade 5 titanium
Bottom Plate
Grade 5 titanium
Barrel
Grade 5 titanium
Optical Sensor
Low-power laser and optical sensor
Dynamic Sensor
Accelerometer / Gyroscope
Winding
Manual winding
Indexing
Driven by a linear motor
Frequency
28.800 Alt / h 4HZ
Power Reserve
48h
Power
Rechargeable Battery 3.8v / 125mAh
Communication
Low-Consumption Bluetooth

LAB-ONE

The story behind the watch

HYBRID CALIBER

How does it work ?

LIGHT

How does the watch turn on?

Collection

rocket
Free Delivery
warranty
2 Years Warranty
locked and key
Secure Payment
Copyright © 2022-AK Geneva, Inc. All rights reserved.